Here are the currently scheduled upcoming events for me this season.
Art Along the Rogue
October 3 & 4, 2015
Free to attend
Come downtown Grants Pass and see me and 36 other artists do chalk street paintings on the ground as you watch. This is a street painting and music festival that started in 2003. This years theme is Cartoons Meet the Masters. All artworks are started and completed (I hope!!) during the weekend and are temporary. Come see them while they last!
October 16-18, 2015
Free to attend. Located on Highway 199 in Kerby, Oregon. About 30 minutes from Grants Pass.
Friday: noon to 5pm, Saturday 10-5, Sunday 10-4.
A great place to see lots of local artists and artisans gathered together selling their work. Awesome place to go pick out a unique gift and meet the artists face to face.
Are you interested in commissioning a piece of artwork from me? I do offer this service! Please feel free to contact me to discuss details. Some general things to keep in mind:
- I do paintings. While I am capable of a wide variety of mediums, I do paintings.
- I do landscape paintings.
- I do landscape paintings that look like my landscape paintings. 🙂
- I want you to be happy with the end result, so we are going to discuss lots of things up front. If you aren’t quite sure what you want, that is fine, but we need to figure out exactly what you want before my brush touches the paint. I’m not interested in wasting your time or money.
- We will both sign a contract beforehand that way you know the price, the delivery date and method, the style, subject matters, size, whether is it framed ahead of time.
Thank you!! Hope you all have a wonderful October. 🙂